seasonal

More than 2 weeks since my last post.  My, how the time evaporates.  You read that right, not "flies," because time doesn't even move any more.  It's gone before you even get to it. 

Sur La Table was jammed with shoppers ravenous for a bargain.  At the sale rack, a woman asked me how much more of a discount they'd be offering.  "I...don't..." and I drifted away.  Maybe I looked like a well informed shopper.  Since I didn't need a pair of socks that also polishes the floor, and because I am all set on pepper mills, I left. 

So.  At the pier, a man was using the self-timer on his camera to get shots of himself in front of the bay bridge.  The long ties of his Peruvian hat attempted to whip his face as he posed, arms folded tightly across his middle.  He'd run back to check the result, reposition the camera and set the timer again.  I thought for an instant of offering to take a photo for him, but he seemed to be enjoying himself.

I'm seconds away from deleting this bore of a post, so I'll stop now.

Comments

Popular Posts