in pictures

This is all that is happening now: baseball and debates, debates and baseball. 

Is it any wonder I follow links promising to reveal who is not over which breakup, or whose ass has gotten bigger in the past three months?  To my credit, I also watched a short video about Ardipithecus, but I think the few lines I read about that British singer's new baby might have displaced it. What am I supposed to be worrying about, huh, TV and internet?

I let you curate my news for me on your little carousel with crappy links that don't work and auto-loading videos that could turn a monk twitchy. 

I think I'll go click "maps" and familiarize myself with the Western states.  But first I'll have to make room in my brain by shoving aside one weird tip for white teeth that will annoy dentists and a video of a cat stuck in a fish bowl.

Comments

Popular Posts