Ten Things

Because I am desperate for a break from work and can't generate an original idea right now to save myself, I'm going to steal be inspired by a post from our friends over at plastic love monkey

I'll call mine, "Ten Things I Have Learned in (never you mind) Years of Living" in no particular order:

1.  Some things don't taste as good as they smell.

2.  Failing to double-check to whom an email is being sent can be very embarrassing, especially when that email contains a cartoon containing profanity.

3.  Watching old re-runs on TV really is good for you.

4.  Safely running a left red arrow signal is liberating (as long as a cop doesn't see you).

5.  Three-hour naps are much better than 15-minute naps.

6. Ugly shoes are often the most comfortable.

7.  When it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages, it is not possible to keep pace with an Irish person.

8.  When a cat's ears shoot back and its tail whips side to side, stop petting it immediately.

9.  Most of the things I worry about are just not that important.

10.  The math teacher was wrong.  I never used any of that stuff.  Thanks a lot!


Photo: California Street, 2012

Comments

Popular Posts