Back from the southeast (Atlanta and South Carolina). Here I thought I was going to be boiled alive by the humid heat, but it was only warm ("cool" for there).
A few observations:
- Sweet tea = what you get when you order iced tea in a restaurant.
- They have good sushi in the South Carolina!
- Saw a billboard with Jesus Christ on it, heavily robed and floating on a beam of light, and one with the words "Heaven or Hell. It's your choice!"
- "What'd I Say" is a good song to hear as you roll into Atlanta.
- Three days is just not enough time to catch up with an old friend
- Just because a cat hisses at you repeatedly, doesn't mean he doesn't love you.